Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Art-A-Whirl

Hello,

And welcome to my first blog post which is announcing the launch of my website as well as Art-A-Whirl, which I will be showing at in two locations.

I will have 4 pieces at Mercy Vineyard Church
1121 Jackson St NE, #130Minneapolis, MN 55413

The rest of my show will be at the 

1224 Quincy Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413

The hours are Friday 5pm to 10pm, Saturday 12-8pm, and Sunday 12-5pm

Hope you can come visit with me!

Here's a bit about the show:

Art-A-Whirl is an annual event that welcomes local and regional visitors to Northeast Minneapolis to see the art being made in this area and to meet the artists. As visitors come to see the art over the three-day weekend they also experience the unique and welcoming community of Northeast Minneapolis. 500 artists participate in AAW, including potters, tile makers, painters, sculptors, musicians, photographers, glass blowers, printmakers, and textile designers.  They showcase their art in warehouses, galleries, homes, storefronts and cafes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment